The Merits Dualer Power Wheelchair P312 has a 2 in 1 powerbase. Its unique compact size is designed for maximum maneuverability in narrow spaces and walkways. The Merits Dualer Power Wheelchair P312 is
Ideal power chair for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- 2 in 1 powerbase
- Very easy to convert from rear to front wheel drive: just release and rotate the chair 180°
- The unique compact size is designed for maximum maneuverability in narrow spaces and walkways
- New users may start with the RWD and later move on to the FWD to enjoy the direct-drive direct-response feeling
- The turning radius is only 49cm/19.6"
- Low seat height of 22" provides excellent stability
- Ideal power chair for indoor as well as outdoor use
|Range||up to 18 miles|
|Motor||DC 24v, 180w(Rating) / 630w(Max)|
|Controller||PG VR2 60A|
|Battery||12V/U1 x 2pcs|
|Casters||8"(200x50) PU tire|
|Drive Wheels||10"(260x85) foam filled tires|
|Brakes||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS of Merits Dualer Power Wheelchair P312
OWNERS MANUAL of Merits Dualer Power Wheelchair P312
Some useful information about Shipping and Taxes
- Most of our products have free shipping and pay no taxes.
- All orders take between 1-2 business days to be prepared. If you placed an order during the weekend, your order will be processed the next business day.
- The estimated delivery time is between 4-6 business days*
- During Holidays or special occasions, the processing time may take 1 additional day due to the high volume of orders.
- For the state of Florida and California, we are required to collect taxes since we or our partners have tax nexus.
* The delivery time on our products is usually fast, however, we don't have control over major courier companies. In some instances, they may have delays and this affects the estimated delivery times.
For products that need signature for delivery which usually are very expensive or heavy, it's the responsibility of the client to verify the product is not broken or has any damage from being in transit.
If this happens, please take pictures of the item and the broken parts, refuse the package and notify us via email at email@example.com. We will work on replacing the item, please note this may take up to 15 business days.
If package is accepted and item is broken, Wheelchair Network and its partners are not responsible for any replacement since liability is transferred to the client.
Slice up the payment on your purchase!
We have partnered with Klarna to provide you with flexible financing on purchases, so you can ease the costs and pay over time.
It’s simple and easy, here is how it works.
When you slice up your payments with Klarna, you will know exactly how much you pay each month and in total. You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information - no bank account or credit card required.
Steps to follow:
Add items to your cart
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout
Enter simple information and know instantly if you’re approved
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders
Complete all future Klarna purchases with just a single click
See screenshots below and follow the step by step process
1) Add items to your cart
2) Fill out your information and click "Continue to Shipping"
3) Verify your information and shipping address, then click "Continue to payment"
4) Select Klarna as a payment method and click "Complete Order". When doing this you will be redirected to fill some basic information and a decision will made within seconds.
Safe and Secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. You have zero fraud liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a global payment solutions company that works with merchants to provide their customers the smoothest online shopping experience. Klarna is in over 100,000 online stores and has more than 60 million users globally. Learn more.
What is Slice It?
Slice it is Klarna’s pay over time financing option, which is offered at the time of checkout. This affordable and highly flexible open-end line of credit is issued by WebBank in partnership with Klarna, and it allows you to pay for your purchases over time.
How does financing with Klarna work?
It’s simple! Shop at any online store that uses Klarna, and choose Slice it to pay for your purchases over time. You will know if you are approved in seconds and then complete your purchase. You will receive an email notification of your purchase from Klarna, and can manage your account at Klarna.com.
How can I reach Klarna?
You can reach Klarna anytime at https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/
Don’t see your question here? Check out Klarna’s full FAQ page.
We are truly committed to deliver the best price, quality and service when you order a product from us. We will help you every step of the way and ensure you make the best choice for your needs.
There are significant benefits of shopping with us, please see a few of them below:
1) In most states we don't charge taxes, which represents hundreds of dollars in some instances that are kept in your pocket.
2) We pay shipping for you, so its FREE.
3) You get a full manufacturer warranty on all products.
All of these without leaving your home!