The Karman XO-202 Power Wheelchair with Stand-Up Wheelchair feature offers many health benefits previously unavailable to those in a wheelchair.
By putting the body in a standing position, the chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, as well as muscle tone.
In addition the ability to place wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis. The chair features comfortable seat and back gel cushions, along with height and angle adjustable footrests. The chair runs off of 2 (12V) batteries, and has a 25 mile range, and the armrests are rotating, concave, and feature the controller on the right end.
Full Power Stand Up Chair, with Flip-Back Armrests, Flip-Up Footrests, Contoured Memory Foam Seat & Back Cushions, Wallet Pouch, Adjustable: Back Height/Armrest Height/Seat Depth/Foot Plate Angle, Battery Included, Weighs Only 160 lbs with battery, Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concave Armrests w/ SHARK II
- New motor launch by Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: DC24V. 320W
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 lbs. w/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving slowly is recommended while standing)
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs
|Seat Width||14 inch., 16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||18 inch.,19 inch., 20 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8.5 inch.|
|Seat Height||25 inch.|
|Back Height||19 inch.|
|Overall Height||40 inch. (30 inch when back folded)|
|Overall Width||25 inch., 26 1/2 inch.|
|Overall Length||42 inch.|
|Turning Radius||25 degrees|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||48 x 40 x 31 (260 lbs via LTL)|