The S-115-TP Ergonomic Transport Wheelchair provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis. How many Brands actually CRASH TEST their transport wheelchairs? The answer is NO ONE else does except us.
We set the bar for High Quality and Safety. This T-6 Aluminum Wheelchair weighs only 22 lbs. (w/out footrests) and the chair features AEGIS® anti-bacterial upholstery to prevent the spread of germs. It also has extra wide ergonomic arm pads for comfort and a folding backrest.
Designed with the same full frame used on the S-115 best seller, you'll know right away that you're sitting on the best transport wheelchair available.
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- Silver ¼” Removable Anti-bacterial cushion
- Swing In & Away footrests allowing maximum safety while entering or exiting the chair
- Extending push to lock manual brakes
- 14″ Rear polyurethane, high profile, flat free wheels
- Seat Width: 16″, 18″, OR 20″
- Upholstery: Black Breathable Mesh Bottom
- Fixed armrests w/ wider concave armpads
- “Tube-in Center” foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Pouch for carrying small items attached to upholstery behind backrest.
- 7”x1” Polyurethane front caster
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver (AVAILABLE) & Rose Red (DISCONTINUED)
- Weight Capacity of 250 lb.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||16 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||22 inch., 23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||36 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||22 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33″ L x 31″ H x 13″ W|